Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tal All


My name is Ashlyn Cazalet. I am free woman in the city of Teletus. This is a sort of travel guide and guide to living in the world of Gor. I want to use this blog to teach others abou my world and show them all the unique places in it.

Now I guess I should begin with telling you are more about myself. I grew up on earth. But I was born on the planet of Gor, but taken back to earth by an earth on his return. He raised me as his own daughter. I grew up hearing stories and learning about gor. I had thought they were just bedtime stories and a special thing between me and my father. It was after his death that I learned the truth. I learned that Gor was real. I then found my way to Gor and began to explore the world I heard so much about. Not having grown up in Gor I didn't have the fear of a collar the way most gorean woman do.
Ash the Slave
It was in the city of Lydius that I was collared. I believe it was earth accent that made them take me. I then lived and served Sieja'n outlaws. I can't say I hated being a slave, but my goal in coming to Gor was to find the life my father had left behind, and the world I was taken from. My Master and the Sieja'n outlaws were very good to me. But one day I found some information about my fathers life on gor, and when no one was paying attention I went to investigate, it was during this time I was captured by panthers. My Master immediately came after me and rescued me from them. It was then that he gave me freedom. So now I am traveling the world of gor, learning all I can about it, and looking for the family I was taken away from.
Snapshot_066

No comments: